Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Fave Five.

Family. My family is what keeps me, me. they are always there for me and have my back on anything I do. And when i start to slack or start to get down its them who help me out. I know i can always depend on them. Especially on of my cousins. Funniest kid on the planet. Always want to fight me so i have to lay down the law now and then. But he can always get a smile outta me.
Basketball= One true love. It is the greatest sport on the planet every aspect of the game excites me and makes me happy. The smell of the wood floor, the roar of the crowd, the sound of the ball bouncing off the ground or going throw the hoop. I think that sweat is something you earn. You work hard in practice you sweat and sweat but in the game its so much better. Working your hardest to get a W in the only way to be. that's how you earn you sweat.
Music. It puts me in my moods. it can lift you up and make you feel happy or shoot you down and make you feel sad. I can get lost in the music especially if its a good rap song that has a lot of flow and swagger. that always puts me in a good mood.
Party Cake. It is so delicious. what it is, is a white cake with like rainbow colors on the inside and it tastes like a rainbow. its best if you put the frosting with the little rainbow candies in it. it really lights up my life. and its so easy to make. The perfect amount of sweet. Its got swag by the billion.
Texting haha. Well without texting where would i be.? i don't know for sure probably in the corner crying like a baby. Its keeps me in touch with all my Homies and Home Girls. I can also text wherever. don't have to stop and talk on the phone all the time. On a side note i NEVER text in class........ That is bad and no one should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment